OOoops???!


OMG out of boredom i outted my ex-goodfriends faces on there I LOVE S&M and POLY life page on LJ. i dont feel at all bad.. HAHAHAHAHA im so sorry it is war bitches!!!!!! you take from me, i take a lot more back!!!!!! dont get me wrong i do care about what your gonna think but it doesn't really have any afftect on me whatso ever.. i may go to the goth night and just to see your faces as you see and try to get all mad at me.. LOL>.. HIL LAIR EEE US!!!! I know i shouldn''t be so vengful but you dumb fucks really disrespected me and i dont do well with dis respect. mind you i have thought about doing it for months but i actually gotten around to doing it just now... :D anyways my day is super !

Comments

  1. I for one would LOVER to see you at a goth night Gabby!! <3 <3 <3 4 ever ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts