bright


What do i do???? the door is closed but the window is open, I have a lot of things that to figure out but not a lot of time..I have so many questions and no answers... Things would seem hopeless but I was not one to give up hope... I always try to look at the glass half full. see the greener pastures over on the other side.
I wish for some reason that i see a falling star tonight. just for fun..
Oh i had the strangest dream last nite. I was pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful black daughter it was absoultly amazing..
Why am I so disorganized with my thought process.. ooo cantaloupe yummy....oops, seriously how can i organize my... mmmmm i love cantaloupe and blueberries.....together.. :P

um.. today was a good day.. it went fine and it was bright and sometimes cloudy I went for a long walk yet again. and my legs ache but its good its real good.. i hope that your days are as bright as today.. Love Peace N Good Times

-g

Comments

Popular Posts