Who0_o C@rres!!!!!!


Was it a mistake? to go for it, to fall into an old pattern, to test the waters again, Like OMG seriously what is the matter with trying things again, maybe I was a little bit angry, a little bit hurt, a little bit of everything in between. Fuck sakes, who is to say that things couldn't change what if for one moment it can. and then hold on to that one moment and hope that it remains a clear thought pasted into the back of my mind. Shit I dont know anything...... maybe..... or...... yeah i dont.. sitting around talking to myself and my thoughts I hear nothing that would really answer anything that would make any real sense of it all. I imagine staring up into the night sky, watching the stars move inch by inch across the blackness of the night. why does life have to be so complicated, To build character? To learn lessons? To just mess with our heads? who know i certainly don't all i can think of right now is that moment. that one moment that i will hold on to so dearly.
who cares what i think or what you think, cause i am not people and people think to much! haha make sense?

Comments

Popular Posts