Linger


I woke up this morning and the clouds rolled over . I looked up at and I sighed " is your heart still mine?" putting Aaliyah on repeat. why does this feeling linger inside of me? Since I went away i dont really feel like talking. Wondering if you still think about the cherished memories we created. The sun blocked by the dark gray clouds, rain looks like it might fall down onto the blood stained thoughts. You took it and threw it down, how could this happen? still questioning, why does this feeling linger!
Knowing the pain, the hurt, the tears, and the fears. walking away with my life was my only option, i wanna cry sometimes... things were supposed to be different, but the changes in you were the same as ever. Its broken and will remain broken...
I miss you, i will not run to you... i gotta make a livin somehow!


Breaking up with someone who lied to you by making you fall in love is so mean. I can not believe i went down that path once more. I thought that four years with the other was the hardest, but the months that we have shared was more to me then anything, your lies were hidden somewhere, but not undiscoverable *tear>&*

I will smile each day, I will hold my head up high, I will laugh, dont wanna die.

Cheers,
_g

P.s.
This feeling lingers but i will swallow it down for another day!

Comments

Popular Posts